It’s not a big secret that Ukraine is an important Gastro place. Here in Kiev, you can easily find restaurants of different nations of the world, interesting concepts of restaurants, author’s cuisines and excellent service.
WHO IS THE PARTICIPANT?
- He is a Foodie, who would like to try an authentic local cuisine, visit a street-food eatery and a pathos restaurant.
- He is a curious traveler who is studying features of local cuisine in details and reading reviews of local eating-places and markets when going to another country
- He is a gastro-enthusiast who is interested to try something new and to cook it
- He is a gourmet who learns to understand the wine, to brew tea or delicious coffee.
DATES: August 11 – August, 14, 2016
COST: € 500 / per person
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAMME?
- Master class on the preparation of alcoholic beverages;
- Ukrainian Wine tasting;
- Master-class on making Lvov chocolates;
- Tasting of coffee;
- Lunch in Odessa shindig style;
- Visiting a restaurant with the history of modern Ukraine;
- Master class on Ukrainian dishes cooking;
- Visiting street food festival.
In addition, the tour program offers inspirational meetings with people who are somehow connected with the restaurant business.
DAY 1. THURSDAY. 11 AUGUST 2016.
Transfer. Accommodation in ALFAVITO 4 * hotel. SNGL with breakfast.
10.00 – 11.00 | Welcome meeting with BTL. Talking about the Group of companies BTL and more about UKRAINIAN GASTRO TRIP.
11.30 – 13.00 | Lunch at the restaurant “OSTANNYA BARYKADA.”
13.30 – 16.00 | Non-standard Kiev City Tour
16.00 – 18.00 | Dinner at THE BURGER and optional visit of THE CAKE / THE BAR.
18.00 – 22.00 | Alco Workshop – preparing cocktails in the restaurant BEEF.
DAY 2. FRIDAY. 12 AUGUST 2016
09.00 – 12.00 | Free time
12.00 – 15.00 | Lunch at ONE LOVE with a stunning view on the Catholic Church and talking about coffee.
15.00 – 18.00 | Trubetskoy Wine tasting.
19.00 – 22.00 | Culinary master-class in KARTATA POTATA led by Dasha Malakhova.
DAY 3. SATURDAY. 13 AUGUST 2016
10.00 – 12.00 | Master-class on making Lvov chocolates.
12.00 – 17.00 | Street food festival*.
*-food is not included in the price
DAY 4. SUNDAY. 14 AUGUST
10.00 – 12.00 | Tasting coffee at FAIR FINCH.
12.00 – 14.00 | Lunch in Odessa style in GASTROROCK with Anton Friedland.
14.30 – 16.00 | Meeting with Katya Andreyeva in her place “LYUBOV MORKOV” .
Download the Ukrainian Gastro Trip programme
Partners and organisers:
PR and Communication manager group of companies BTL
Malevich str. 86-i (Bozhenko str.), office 2, Kiev-03680
tel./fax +38 044 503 08 24 ext. 139
mobile +38 067 554 19 93